More Interesting Gamplay with second Type of Transmission?

Benson

Survivors,

imagine yourself in the situation of project zomboid at the first time.

Wouldnt you try to find out what kind of situation this is about, before you go fishing, catch water or eat animal meat?

Two very important questions for long term survival are:
Whats the host of the plague, besides zombies? How did the first transmission to human happen?

Say its more rabies style, and origin of the virus is also found in rats, raccoons etc. so eating raw rat meat could also kill you, besides from kissing zombies. Or maybe the virus is in unsafe water from some lake on the map. Or in mushrooms like in "the last of us". Or in the air?
Maybe its a desease from italy, so 2-3 pizzas are contamineted.

To find out the origins of the plague, notes with insider informations could be genereted as items, or something written in the newspapers.
Also dedicated broadcasts on TV/radio, from build 33.

Is this worth being added to the game?

I like it because it would make the whole gameplay a bit more dangerous, and the lategame more interesting.

You mean other way to get infected? Well i though that someone infected eating half of something and then giving it to a healthy person would carry the infection when he ate it, so is saliva+blood.

As far as the "origins", i think the devs will never explain it, but they will give bits of lore in TV and Radio and also NPCs, speaking of how the outbreak started and all that, some info that is valid and other fake and speculation.

But i dont get your suggestion, you want more ways to get infected or more lore?