28 Days/Weeks Later soundtrack replacement mod

LeetgamerBoi

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\musicC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\music\luatriggered

this is gonna' be very simple :) ->  ex: you want to remove the run.ogg song and put your 28_days_later_song_#_001.ogg song in it's place (when it is triggered in game etc etc...) rename your 28_days_later_song_#_001.ogg with run.ogg . then copy/paste it into the folder where the original run.ogg is hidden and click yes to Overwrite. :)

now this does not require you going into the .lua files and re-coding etc the files for them to play your songs.

see ex. run.ogg is TRIGGERED by an ingame event  ex:a zombie appearing in front of you after you open a door. instead of the original run.ogg song being triggered; it is your 28_days_later_song_#_001.ogg that will play (but under its new name "run.ogg") since the "run.ogg" is already coded into a .lua file to play at certain times/events in the game...

now do this for every single song you wish to include/replace into the game. if you've played a lot you could listen to a few of the game original songs to recognize which ones are triggered when and which ones you wish to replace with a certain one from your 28 days later soundtrack...

I hope this helps you out :) !

Enjoy !

EDIT:

here is one of the .lua you could modify if you were to ''import'' your soundtrack into the game and remove the games music witout reenaming anything.

this file ;;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\client\Music\MusicChoices.lua

is, if I am guessing right :o, the coding for the options-menu song playlist. 

I once tried play with sprinters. I tried

I once tried to outrun a sprinting horde... I ended up gangbanged by the whole town at the other end of town... :o

The key is to level the playing field to 28 days later levels.

Make them near-deaf.

I mean, firing a gun in 28 days later was the name of the game. and that didn't attract millions like it does now.

Just cause they hear a noise does not mean they always go to investigate it.