Easier way to host servers

JoshGaarax3

Not sure if this is meant to be here or in the multiplayer area but would it be more fun if zomboid was easier to host a server? i mean yeah people can host it off theirs but that requires alot of setting up and not everyone can do it as im sure you need access to your router, so wouldnt it be easier to have a host button added to the multiplayer option which allows you to just run a server off of a save? I'd ramble on more but im sure you get the idea

I can agree with this. While I run a server for my close friends (that I use special sandbox settings on), it's a huge pain to set up and get them into it. It's gotten easier over time/development but it's still not very user friendly. Also, when my friends want to play without me, they can't, as even if I told them how to set up a new server they wouldn't be able to follow. Haven't hosted since the Steam integration but hoping it's not too much of a hassle to get the private server up for my friends again. Anyway, that's my two cents. Love the game even if it is hard to set up a server :)