Idea: Zombies drop more usefull stuff

DerHouy

As the Title describes it mostly already :

i miss the times where zombies dropped more usefull stuff like

Nails, Apples, Hammers, Weapons etc.

In one way its realistic too that they drop more, cause all Zombies were Humans

before and i bet all Humans fight for their Life and carry Weapons and Tools with them

in a Apocalypse. Well i dont ask for a totally OVERDROP but a slight and more common drop which can

be usefull. Is anyone out there who want to MOD that?

Sorry for my english =)

Greetings

Houy Gaming

before and i bet all Humans fight for their Life and carry Weapons and Tools with them

in a Apocalypse. Well i dont ask for a totally OVERDROP but a slight and more common drop which can

Sorry for my english =)

Greetings

Houy Gaming

On it. So like they were actual survivors like you running around looting and they died.. Be done soon.

Sorry for my english =)

Greetings

Houy Gaming

On it. So like they were actual survivors like you running around looting and they died.. Be done soon.

... actually, Ima be the villain here and suggest that might not be the case. Keep in mind the zombie population are stored abstractly when away from the player- therefore, storing individual zombies doesn't seem logical, or possible. Be glad though if somebody could prove me wrong. :)

On the zombie loot spawns, I don't think I'd enjoy using zombies as loot sources simply because it promotes beating the crap out of everyone you come across when I've always been pro-avoiding. I mean- it depends on your playstyle, but from a realistic perspective, I'm not sure I'd have grabbed a hammer on my way out to escape the apocalypse.

And I'm fairly sure that anything I was holding isn't going to be on me anymore. 

In fact, I think anything like that would have fallen.

Dammit, now it seems illogical to me. :(

On the zombie loot spawns, I don't think I'd enjoy using zombies as loot sources simply because it promotes beating the crap out of everyone you come across when I've always been pro-avoiding. I mean- it depends on your playstyle, but from a realistic perspective, I'm not sure I'd have grabbed a hammer on my way out to escape the apocalypse.

And I'm fairly sure that anything I was holding isn't going to be on me anymore. 

In fact, I think anything like that would have fallen.

Dammit, now it seems illogical to me. :(

Well its unlogical for me atleast lol. If i would be in a Apocalypse i would for sure get a Weapon to defend myself against other Humans which want to scavenge and steal and try to survive like me and against Zombies. And in this game there is no escape at the moment, theres only a unspecific time you can survive. Aswell there are no Cars, so you cant escape. And even if there are escape possibilites in a game or in Reallife, you would not survive for long if you dont learn fast how to survive against other Humans and Zombies.

In an Apocalypse where everyone tries to survive there is law, crime and fighting.

I dont think it would change that much, cause its still dangerous to provoke fights with Zombies and get bitten. And noone

has unlimited "good Weapons" to beat the crap out of them.

Thank you very much =)

If Zombie Loot drops get only slight increased with some usefull stuff it would help already for

the atmosphere und usefullness, especially for my German Let`s Plays.

Hehe Enigma ;)

Sorry for my english =)

Greetings

Houy Gaming

Here ya go.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1512-zombies-drop-more-stuff-mod/