Alert Clock and sleeping

lerk

Well, if you go sleep in SP you can say how long you want to sleep WITHOUT an Alert Clock. I think its only be possible with an clock without you just sleep until the moodle go away or so.

its an alarm clock btw.

And torches are flashlights on the east side of the Atlantic.

I think we all understand what lerk means. Message sent is same as the message received. Proper communication occurred since you inferred that lerk may have meant alarm clock and not intentionally called it an alert clock (which very well may be what they are called where lerk is from).

Keep it lovely, your comment is very troll like to me and adds absolutely nothing to the suggestion thread. Posted for no other reason than to point out what you perceive is a mistake (and an arbitrary one at that) by someone trying to suggest an improvement to the realism and immerson of the game.

I personally like the idea since its both realistic and logical. How can I fall asleep for 7, 8, or 9 hours without something to wake me up when that time comes? I know there are a few people who have trained themselves to be able to do this, but I, and no one I know, is able to do this as far as I know.

+1 to the idea. Also gives me a use for batteries once the power goes out, other than player made lights.

+1 to this idea. I saw a mod that does something similar (sleep overhaul i think?), should be integrated in game.

+1 for flashlights from the east too XD If you can't find an alarm clock you can use the new electrical skill to rig a flashlight to a timer!