Sandbox settings concerning zombie population and build 32

Invader Jim

Variables I am discussing:

• Zombie distribution (none, low, normal, high, insane)
  • Respawn interval (day, week, month, every other month)
  • Respawn amount (%)

First, I think the respawn interval should be a number, not a word.  Cap it at 100 or whatever you wish.  The difference between 1 (a day) and 7 (a week) is too extreme.  It would be handy to be able to pick an integer.

Second, I think we should have two variables to define zombie population.  There should be a population at start and then a desired population.  If I wanted I could start at low and and in a matter of days (or weeks or months depending upon interval and amount)  be up to insane. Alternatively,  I could start at insane but partially "clear" a cell and its population would never get higher than low or normal or whatever I decided.  Depending upon the respawn interval and amount it could take a few days or a very long time to reach insane. 

Adding a variable for population would allow for a gentler start but with an steadily increasing zombie population and would also permit other forms of customization.  :)

There should be a population at start and then a desired population.  If I wanted I could start at low and and in a matter of days (or weeks or months depending upon interval and amount)  be up to insane. 

I was thinking the same. Great idea.