Throwing System and Little Changes

BogdanS27

Hi!Because I like this game a lot cause it‘s unique, I want to suggest some things that may help the game be more realistic and fun to play.

First of all I have this obsession with some fruits or vegetables that doesn‘t give water (ingame)when you eat them though they contain a lot of water, for example:lemons,cucumber.Also the sweets or the chocolate would get you a little thirsty to be balanced with the suggestion above and be a little more realistic.

On another hand I read the news and I saw that post with animations for vaulting,tripping, etc.It would be so fun and cool to play that way.I have for that another suggestions that would fit with these changes you posted guys.I‘d say that if you implement these moving,sneaking type of animation it would be nice to speed up a little the zombies.

The thing with the noisemaker though I‘m not so happy about it because in my opinon I could easily(if I would be the NPC) throw a clock with an alarm but much more simple a rock or a glass.It would be much more easy and handy that way because I imagine that the noisemaker would need a lot of components just to make noise. :(

I have some ideas to distract the zombies.As I said above it would be nice to throw a rock,brick,glass, almost everything.I think you should need to implement the ability to throw stuff with the aim like the gun‘s, but it should be a charging animation to throw near or far away.

I think with that little things implemented it would make the game so dynamic and sooo fun and also stealthy with true strategies.

Can‘t wait for the Build 32 to come out and I really wait for these animations too.

I‘m sorry if I didn‘t write this entirely right there‘s just some little ideas that makes the game feel more realistic.

Also if you have some another things I missed or if you have better ones just let me know. :)

Thanks for reading this, anticipated! :D

I do like the idea of thrown objects as well as the noise they might generate.

Possibly a smaller radius for simpler objects when compared to the noisemakers. I cant imagine a rock distracting an entire horde, but a glass bottle might turn a few heads, and the noisemaker would be akin to taping down an air horn and throwing it across the street.

Thrown noise distractions for one are definitely planned. The version of throwing in the next version will be akin to the old version, aka a bit floaty and weird, but once the vehicles / physics system goes in we'll be doing an overhaul of the throwing mechanics anyway.

Thrown noise distractions for one are definitely planned. The version of throwing in the next version will be akin to the old version, aka a bit floaty and weird, but once the vehicles / physics system goes in we'll be doing an overhaul of the throwing mechanics anyway.

Those were the good old days. But it will be even better now!

I love you.