Dead from carrying too much?

jellifish

Question

So, I think I died because I was carrying over my weight limit for too long walking about. I suddenly seemed to get to a point where my health was rapidly going down and no amount of rest or unloading of my gear would reverse this until I died.

I didn't seem to be cut or infected.

Assuming that what I died of was just caused by carrying too much for too long, and perhaps breaking my back, then it felt kind of wrong that even just before I died and my health was at its lowest point, I could actually still move about normally.

Could we have it so that when you have carried too much for too long, you gradually slow down and slow down until you get to a point where you simply cannot move any more (even if you do unload) as you have damaged your back (which it might point out on your health status window)

Then you would die of starvation, or zombie attack or something else, but you'd just have to wait for it to happen as you'd not be able to move. Perhaps pain relief pills could prolong the inevitable and allow slight movement, not sure to what end though.

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

This is not a suggestion so please take it to the pz-support page 

It is a suggestion, look at the third paragraph

Could we have it so that when you have carried too much for too long, you gradually slow down and slow down until you get to a point where you simply cannot move any more (even if you do unload) as you have damaged your back (which it might point out on your health status window)

Archived