Best way to lose obese trait?

hrot

Question

So i have a little problem: i chose obese trait when creating my character but after 2+ months and not eating much i still have it. So my question is how to lose fast this trait. Eat every other day or running a lot or both. Maybe some of you have experience with that trait.

Thanks in advance for any help.

8 answers to this question

RJ isn´t talking about traits, he is talking about the hidden skills. If you press "C" you see the skill-menu, but this aren´t all the skills PZ has to offer. There are hidden ones like fitness and strength which will lower or raise according to your actions. Traits are permanent, so you can only hamper the effects of obese by upping your fitnesss but you will never loose that trait.

RJ isn´t talking about traits, he is talking about the hidden skills. If you press "C" you see the skill-menu, but this aren´t all the skills PZ has to offer. There are hidden ones like fitness and strength which will lower or raise according to your actions. Traits are permanent, so you can only hamper the effects of obese by upping your fitnesss but you will never loose that trait.

But the hidden skills are actually represented by the traits. For example strength has weak (lvl 1), feeble (lvl 2), no trait (lvl 3), stout (lvl 4) and strong (lvl 5). You can gain/lose traits and I think that there was a bug in early build 31 that made it so that you burned the obese trait almost immediately.

But you will never lose the trait in the info panel (it never happened to me at least). So the trait will be always there => you can´t tell when you "lose" it.

I'm not 100% sure that's true, and here's why: As Rass said, there was a bug in one of the builds 31 where strength was gained much too quickly. When I played that build, my character gained the "Stout" trait. That is to say, I did not choose the "Stout" trait, but after a day or two in-game, the "Stout" trait appeared in my character's info window.

So I think traits are gained and lost, at least in some cases. Overweight/Obese might also appear and disappear as the hidden Fitness "skill" changes.

But I'm just guessing.