Carpentry Additions [Cancelled]

Svarog

Hello, yesterday I looked at my safehouse and thought "I could use more buildable stuff" well, this and there was a suggestion I liked some time ago, so, I've decided to figure out how to add some. I stared at some .lua scripts for about 6 hours and managed to understand enough to mod a few buildable objects in.

The mod is WIP, right now I'm adding stuff that could be crafted by a skilled carpenter with the right tools and items.

What I need to do in order:
- Finish adding stuff

- Set proper resource requirements

- Probably add in a few items and possibly tools

- Figure out some tooltip related stuff

- Testing

I started this mod with 0 knowledge of coding and to my amazement picked up on the basics fairly quickly unless something goes horribly wrong I'll try to get this out by the end of next week.

Screenshot:

fLDCydI.png

Great ! I believe we need a proper and simple mod for this. not tricky, not hard. Just adding things to build.
I hope the stuff we will build could have the visual "fill in" thing, which was recently added in the game.

I'll look forward it

edit : even, I honestly, wanted to do this myself.

Unfortunately I didn't get much done over the weekend (damn you, rl) but I'm back at work on this and have a minor update, I've been working on some new tile sprites, I tried to make this look like other carpentry stuff, I'll also be trying to do similar thing for bar elements suspended overhead.

Edit: Got the new bar elements done as well. Should fit in just right to carpentry stuff in game already.

Sprites:

aWPEARl.png hClIC4i.png r7xbC0g.png 0xGzb9K.png

EDIT: This project was made obsolete by a much more advanced Extended Building Options mod, check it out instead ;) http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/12886-extended-building-options/#entry162267