I guess I'm really only posting this is because 3 out of the 4 bites I have received in this game have come from #@!%-ing  crawlers biting my shins.  Random timing too.  This last run, I had downed over 2600 zombies.  I had a great base, water, crops, fishing skills, aiming skills, bo staff skills, everything.  And then, on my usual neighborhood morning sweep, I come across a small group of zombies.  As usual, I chop their heads off, with one of them faking death, and I KNEW he was faking death.  But, as I approached it cautiously, he lunges, and I swear he was not even touching my leg!  But, as you can guess, the dreaded "three red drops of death" moodle flies onto my screen and that's all she wrote. @#$!@#!$#%!@#$%#$%~!!!!!!!!! 

In the immortal words of Patrick Henry, "Give me shin guards, don't give me death."

Please, I don't need helmets or kevlar or the ability to turn into the T-1000.  Just give me the stuff that you would find at your local Dick's (hehehe), and I would loot that mother first, I don't care where it is.

Thank you

p.s. I know there have already been 3 dozen posts about armor.  So, let's not call this a post about armor.  Let's call it a post about "Field Hockey Equipment."  Yeah, I like it.