Be disappointed in your life

Strang

I'm really thinking that we should form a steam group and only people with at least 1000 hours of play time should be admitted. Just to be really elitist and look down on casual gamers.

Oh and only play games where doing pumping iron poses is possible.

I'm really thinking that we should form a steam group and only people with at least 1000 hours of play time should be admitted. Just to be really elitist and look down on casual gamers.

Oh and only play games where doing pumping iron poses is possible.

In all seriousness, I'd join that group if Keepbro was the leader, but do you think 100hrs is enough? and should we use actual weights when striking said poses, or lift something computer related?

Well I'm happy to set one up but I'd have zero ideas about which games to play (except one of course).

I also need the social management practice too but my big problem is stuff like running servers. I couldn't run one right now if my life depended on it which it might if I was running a steam group.

I'd make it really fancy with a blog page, mailing list, newsletter and attempts at lots of comps and stuff.

Well I'm happy to set one up but I'd have zero ideas about which games to play (except one of course).

I also need the social management practice too but my big problem is stuff like running servers. I couldn't run one right now if my life depended on it which it might if I was running a steam group.

I'd make it really fancy with a blog page, mailing list, newsletter and attempts at lots of comps and stuff.

I doubt it would ever catch on to the point that we would need servers or management, I sorta just imagine it being one giant inside joke that wouldn't become more than like...15 people? If you don't, I'm sure someone will :P

I'd join the group and, due to my sycophantic ways, I'd slowly rise to the top by earning Keepbro's trust. However, when Keepbro least expects it I will rob him of his crown and send him off this mortal coil. So, yes, make the group!!!

. . .

Ok then - group it is - Would you mind if I called it the Doombot Gaming Group. I have a website that I can use with that name. 

(Doombot was/is going to be the name of the fledgling UGC merchandise company that I was hoping would get crowdfunded but until I make much much more money to put into it its going to be on the downlow and I have lots of promo stuff already for it such as some cool artwork, web mailing lists, some brochures and a free website just doing sod all).

Also should I make it public or private?

Ok then - group it is - Would you mind if I called it the Doombot Gaming Group. I have a website that I can use with that name. 

(Doombot was/is going to be the name of the fledgling UGC merchandise company that I was hoping would get crowdfunded but until I make much much more money to put into it its going to be on the downlow and I have lots of promo stuff already for it such as some cool artwork, web mailing lists, some brochures and a free website just doing sod all).

Also should I make it public or private

I was thinking membership by invite, so we can actually keep it to a set number of hours for each member. If they want in, they can go to the website? Just my idea. Also should we be doing this in PM as to let this thread be about people's "wasted lives"?

P.S. name is fine, better than my idea of "Rogue PC Elitists"

Archived