Question For When Hunting is Added

Gustav

I apologize in advance if this isn't a well written post but I think its a legitimate question.

When Hunting is added (and the developers said they'd like to add it) when you kill the Animals will they leave permanent blood stains with a permanent corpse you can loot like Zombies?

I don't think anyone would like that...

Or will the Animals disappear when killed leaving their loot on the Ground?

Maybe this is a stupid question but I'm curious to know the answer...

I apologize in advance if this isn't a well written post but I think its a legitimate question.

When Hunting is added (and the developers said they'd like to add it) when you kill the Animals will they leave permanent blood stains with a permanent corpse you can loot like Zombies?

Well, perhaps yes. After all the medical updates, when you remove a bandage your character sometimes starts bleeding, the spot you are starts to turn into a pool of blood, if you keep walking the blood starts to make a "trail". But I'm not sure, It may work differently. And probably they'll work just like zombies and its corpses, if they add big animals like deers, this would be the best idea, but if they choose something smaller, like hunting rabbits, frogs and such, then would be most likely for the animals to be "invisible", and the loot go directly to the inventory. Sorry about the english. 

Well, perhaps yes. After all the medical updates, when you remove a bandage your character sometimes starts bleeding, the spot you are starts to turn into a pool of blood, if you keep walking the blood starts to make a "trail". But I'm not sure, It may work differently. And probably they'll work just like zombies and its corpses, if they add big animals like deers, this would be the best idea, but if they choose something smaller, like hunting rabbits, frogs and such, then would be most likely for the animals to be "invisible", and the loot go directly to the inventory. Sorry about the english. 

I wasn't talking about Blood Trails.

Oh sorry, I translated it wrong, but now I got your point. As I said, in my opinion, if the animals eventually work like zombies, they'll leave corpses and loot inside them, or after you use your "butcher" skills, but I don't know if that would affect the way that zombies search and track you, or if it would be just one more corpse on the ground.

Wooden Spear would basically make for a perfect gigging stick :D

Archived