Minimalist Weapons Mod Request

Shaggy

I know there are a lot of gun mods out there already but they all seem to add sooo much stuff. I would like a more minimalist gun mod that only adds a few new things. Doesnt have to be a brand new mod but if somebody could grab some stuff from other mods for me I'd really appreciate it :)

What I'd like:

Guns

- 1 American made assault rifle. Something like an M4.

- 1 Scoped hunting rifle (not a 'functioning' scope but something with some range)

- Also a craftable bow with craftable arrows would be cool but not neccessary :P

Melee

- A one-handed axe/hatchet that can be swung slightly faster than the regular axe. (can still use the regular two-handed model)
- A Machete

Weapon Attachments

- Silencers for the assault rifle and pistol

Other

- A military backpack, something like an "ALICE" pack
- Of course ammo for the new guns :P

I believe you could get everything from the "Tommy Guns" mod but the only modding experence I have is installing and uninstalling them :P Any help I can get would be awesome!

**EDIT**

As for spawns and distribution I would like to see the assault rifle and its ammo quite rare everywhere except police stations. Same thing for the silencers and the backpack. If it's possible to make at least one of each spawn in the police stations that would be cool.

Also I could probably edit the weapons I dont want out of the Tommy Guns mod's scripts file myself and give you the items list if needed but I am completely lost as far as spawns and distributions go.

If there is anything else detail wise you need to know let me know.

Thanks Tommy!!! havent gotten around to testing it yet, but from your original gun mod im sure it will be awesome! Dont stress yourself out over the bow, i just thought it might be kinda neat :P

Again really appreciate the mod! Your first mod was great, its just I usually have my loot spawns more on the common side and after a while my bases would look like military stockpiles :P which to me is a little uneccessary untill we get NPCs, than I'll be switching right back to your mod! Also I was looking at your 'editing textures' topic and think it would be great to see some new textures soon so I wish you all the best with that, sir!