Worms for Bird Bait

uberevan

So in the source code the only things that catch birds is a stick trap with Baits of Bread, Cereal, or Corn.  

Why shouldn't you be able to use a pile of worms? 

I can see them not going for 1 but if you've got 4 or five worms in one trap shouldn't that draw in a bird?

Obviously this might not prove as effective as other baits but I would assume it's at least somewhat logical of a suggestion since birds actually consume worms in real life and are drawn to them. 

So in the source code the only things that catch birds is a stick trap with Baits of Bread, Cereal, or Corn.  

I can see them not going for 1 but if you've got 4 or five worms in one trap shouldn't that draw in a bird?

Obviously this might not prove as effective as other baits but I would assume it's at least somewhat logical of a suggestion since birds actually consume worms in real life and are drawn to them. 

I've been able to catch birds with worms in stick traps, unless this was changed in 29.4? Perhaps your trapping too close to your active area, or the zone isn't setup for trapping yet that your in?

I've been able to catch birds with worms in stick traps, unless this was changed in 29.4? Perhaps your trapping too close to your active area, or the zone isn't setup for trapping yet that your in?

I've seen posts people have made where they search through the code of 29.4 and there is no worm for catching birds which may or may not be an oversight.  Unfortunately I lack the coding skills to check myself