Hope game options will be provided during sandbox mode?

linlishuo

Hi guys. Thank you for the great simulation game!

Can you offer game options during sandbox mode for us.

Because if one wants to adjust the difficulty, such as the strength or amount of zombies, the duration of the time of a day, one will find it impossible to do this in the game.

If one has created a splendid castle in the game and suddenly find the Zs are too weak, that will really be a frustrating situation for one who has spent a lot of time chopping the tree and moving the logs and the only way now available is to restart a new game.

Because if one wants to adjust the difficulty, such as the strength or amount of zombies, the duration of the time of a day, one will find it impossible to do this in the game.

If one has created a splendid castle in the game and suddenly find the Zs are too weak, that will really be a frustrating situation for one who has spent a lot of time chopping the tree and moving the logs and the only way now available is to restart a new game.

Well no. The game generates how everything works from the start based on settings.

I mean I won't say its impossible, It is very so.

But this kinda just seems utterly pointless to add. Its like going on minecraft, working on peaceful, and once you have a majestic castle and village, and diamonds coming out of your butt, you turn it on normal. The difficulty for you is gone regardless.

I like the idea of splendid castles (clyde) But ,what exactly do you mean? Are you asking for the ability to adjust the zombies attributes without restarting the game?

I like the idea of splendid castles (clyde) But ,what exactly do you mean? Are you asking for the ability to adjust the zombies attributes without restarting the game?

Well ... that's exactly what you mean. Now I think a mod which offers this ability is also acceptable... :oops:

Well ... that's exactly what you mean. Now I think a mod which offers this ability is also acceptable... :oops:

Would you mean something like this: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/43-pzsaveeditor-v1/

;)

It's not been updated since last year, but it should be version dependent. At least try it out. :)

And welcome to the forums! (clyde) (clyde) (clyde)

Would you mean something like this: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/43-pzsaveeditor-v1/

;)

It's not been updated since last year, but it should be version dependent. At least try it out. :)

And welcome to the forums! (clyde) (clyde) (clyde)

Thx Buddy! Unfortunately I use a Mac. Never mind. I decide to restart my project :D

Thank you anyway. Thank you Soumiboi, GerbilSchooler and silents429 :)