Other rare loot on zombies.

Vonholtz

Ok I am sure we all look for the rare loot drop on the zombie body's. Like the axe, bat, handgun(not so rare), or the few rounds for the handgun, Now I am not sure if they are saying that this is do to the one time job that zed was doing before they died and got back up. I like to think that the axe is on a fallen firefighter. Or the bat on someone that was playing ball at the time. or if the gun was on a police officer. It just as likely that any of them might have been survivors who just did not make it.

But if they are people who died and just happened to have the stuff on them then maybe I can suggest more items that you would find. If someone was a construction worker and working when the zombie apocalypse hit they might have rare items like a saw, hammer, screwdriver, spade, or even a few nails. Like the axe it would be rare loot but it give players another item to look fore off the dead zed's

Anyway it a small thought easy to add to the game and it could go a long way to help make it a bit more fun.

BTW if someone has already made this suggestion I am sorry that I did not know. And that you had a good idea.

Here's a quote from a conversation with RingoD and me about a similar subject:

I do agree that it would be interesting to have situations where you'd have to approach the zombies differently, but I don't think it should be done in a way that adds certain "types" of zombies (riot police zombies, police zombies, military zombies etc.). Rather have a system that adds gear/clothing to random zombies. So for example if you implement a bicycle helmet there's a certain chance that a zombie has that worn. And then have a propability increase of having more clothing of the same type eg. cycling shorts. So when the game streams a zombie it does it dynamically rather than as a type. Or something like that.

Now this sounds a heavy toll to the system and it might be. I have no freaking clue! :D But if it isn't, it would be how I'd like to see it happen.

Also it might be quite a task to create the dependencies. Buuuut just a thought.

It will most likely be some combo of both, you will get random zombies wearing random mixes of all the clothes available to players, but your also gonna have different zombie types (military zombie, police zombie) or you will just end up with a zombie wearing a policemans hat but with cyclists shorts and vest etc. The different "types" of zombie wont spawn in hordes etc however, so you wont see a horde of police only zombies coming towards you, but if your in a military area then theres a good chance a lot, if not most, of the zombies will be military zombies.

I'd think the same would go with other items in addition to clothing...

Here's a quote from a conversation with RingoD and me about a similar subject:

I do agree that it would be interesting to have situations where you'd have to approach the zombies differently, but I don't think it should be done in a way that adds certain "types" of zombies (riot police zombies, police zombies, military zombies etc.). Rather have a system that adds gear/clothing to random zombies. So for example if you implement a bicycle helmet there's a certain chance that a zombie has that worn. And then have a propability increase of having more clothing of the same type eg. cycling shorts. So when the game streams a zombie it does it dynamically rather than as a type. Or something like that.

Now this sounds a heavy toll to the system and it might be. I have no freaking clue! :D But if it isn't, it would be how I'd like to see it happen.

Also it might be quite a task to create the dependencies. Buuuut just a thought.

It will most likely be some combo of both, you will get random zombies wearing random mixes of all the clothes available to players, but your also gonna have different zombie types (military zombie, police zombie) or you will just end up with a zombie wearing a policemans hat but with cyclists shorts and vest etc. The different "types" of zombie wont spawn in hordes etc however, so you wont see a horde of police only zombies coming towards you, but if your in a military area then theres a good chance a lot, if not most, of the zombies will be military zombies.

I'd think the same would go with other items in addition to clothing...

LoL ok That post was made back about the time I bought the game and then sat on it till about a month ago. So I never saw that but thank you maybe they are thinking of more rare loot then. But can not hurt to put it out there and see if that what they had in mind.

(its not directly connected to the topic, but) It would be great, if they would add Money to find at cash registers and at zombies ^^ 

You do find wallets on zombies, often… you cannot open it however…

But then again… what will you do with the money now?...

(its not directly connected to the topic, but) It would be great, if they would add Money to find at cash registers and at zombies ^^ 

Well you know you would have to go to the bathroom...... Ah never mind that going in to the game to deep lol :)

Well you know you would have to go to the bathroom...... Ah never mind that going in to the game to deep lol :)

Or you can make a bed out of bills and fill a swimming pool with coins...  :lol:

Or you can make a bed out of bills and fill a swimming pool with coins...  :lol:

But what about some really, really, really rare loot on zombies… ?

Stuff that you won’t find anywhere else in the game…. Like:

Bulletproof vest – on the zombie policeman…(protects your torso from bites)

or

A safe key – on a zombie banker ))) you can now open that Knox Bank safe that you saw and have no other way to open it otherwise.

or

Rich-looking cigar-case with, well, a cigars in it. (removes your fatigue and sorrow mood)

Stuff that you wont find anywhere else in the game!