How Will Trolls Be Dealt With in Multi-player?

ShotSpeedUp

1. Looking at this question through the mind of a troll, personally I would stand at the left hand side of the top of any building(outside) with a gun, you will be able too see any one coming in the local area, and be completely invisible too them because of how the game mechanics are, you could see your self but they would not see you unless in the same spot, this could be a problem.

Just maximize the amount of players on a server too 10 or something, there will probably be options for this anyways.

A troll could also go around burning every building, may be a sprinkler system in large warehouse/schools/markets etc would combat this so they couldn't burn down.

Thing is, with a game like this a troll wouldn't be a big issue, say he's going around shooting off his gun like an idiot, either the zombies will get him or you can just sneak up and take him out no problem.  As others said, I like to think of the trolls on this game as survivors who have cracked basically, and as such they need to be dealt with (meaning a shotgun through the eye)

We'll hand complete control over server rules to the server operators, and with the modding support different online communities could even use mods that help regulate their servers. You can imagine quite in-depth anti-griefer tools, tools to stop newcomers to servers from destroying walls, breaking into protected buildings or starting fires until they go through a trial period or all manner of things.

So it'll be up to the player what sort of online experience they want, from anything goes shit happens EVE style, to a protected PvE environment, through vanilla or through popular or even server specific mods.

Nice, I'd definitely like to run a friendly PvP server, where you treat things exactly like you would if you were living during the Zombie Apocalypse. Making allies should be a tentative but rewarding experience. Of course, I would want to be careful with who joins the server and hope they buy into the spirit of the server by playing fairly. Good to hear TIS plans on empowering server operators.

Nice, I'd definitely like to run a friendly PvP server, where you treat things exactly like you would if you were living during the Zombie Apocalypse. Making allies should be a tentative but rewarding experience. Of course, I would want to be careful with who joins the server and hope they buy into the spirit of the server by playing fairly. Good to hear TIS plans on empowering server operators.

So if I only murder people because of the fact that I play as a complete fucking psycho asshole, I'm good right?