Louisville Slugger Factory and Museum

Vonholtz

I have read that the map is planing to go up in to Louisville. Well in Louisville is the number one name in baseball bats. The Louisville Slugger factory and museum are just south along the Ohio river. I do not know if they are planing to go that fare in to Louisville or not. But It would be nice if they do to add it to the game.

The museum has some famous bats belong to the stars of the game. It would be nice to have a bat used by Babe Ruth and it dose more damage or has some thing added to it for having a famous owner.

So do they plan to take the map all the way in to Louisville and to the Ohio river? After all the baseball bat are one of the key weapons used in the game to kill zombies. And the Louisville Slugger factory is the nirvana of baseball bats.

I doubt that they will copy existing places to the letter. If nothing else, the name couldn't be in the game for copyright reasons, so they'd have to change it. And I wouldn't necessarily like as detailed things connected to the real world as 'Babe Ruth's baseball bat'... It sort of eats away from the atmosphere, however realistic it would be.

However, I could understand a differently named baseball bat museum with just tons of bats in it. It might be a fun place to find. :) Maybe something like 'Crackerjack's Batting Museum' or just 'Louisville Crackerjack' :P

I doubt that they will copy existing places to the letter. If nothing else, the name couldn't be in the game for copyright reasons, so they'd have to change it. And I wouldn't necessarily like as detailed things connected to the real world as 'Babe Ruth's baseball bat'... It sort of eats away from the atmosphere, however realistic it would be.

However, I could understand a differently named baseball bat museum with just tons of bats in it. It might be a fun place to find. :) Maybe something like 'Crackerjack's Batting Museum' or just 'Louisville Crackerjack' :P

Yet they have place they have taking the name and put them in the game Knob creek gun ranges is a real place and in a week or so they are going to have there bi-annual Machine Gun Shoot event, It a long time running event that even me on the west coast of the US heard of before.

In the end your right they can change the names that fine just as long as they have some thing to show for it. Hell call it Bat nirvana if they need to.

Yet they have place they have taking the name and put them in the game Knob creek gun ranges is a real place and in a week or so they are going to have there bi-annual Machine Gun Shoot event, It a long time running event that even me on the west coast of the US heard of before.

In the end your right they can change the names that fine just as long as they have some thing to show for it. Hell call it Bat nirvana if they need to.

Amazingly, I've never heard of this.

It could be "Bob Rooth's" famous bat... :)

Extra criticals and durability...

I am not sure on how the laws go in PC games when using famous people names in the game. But small changes in the names would be fine. Even stay along the spiffo line call the bat company "Bill Bob Beavers bats". Or some thing along those lines. I just think at some point you make it all the way to the point of the Louisville Slugger building you find some named bat's as well as all the bat's you could ever use.

Amazingly, I've never heard of this.

Yes I heard of this some years back. They do a full blow night shoot to see the tracers and all that fun. I think I read some place that the Knob Creek gun ranges was a ex-military gun ranges so they have the space to fire heavy MG and even cannons.

Archived