How to use controller?

Thrax

How to make it work?

I check the box for my controller in the options

Then i try to bind some keys to the gamepad, it doesn't work.

My pad seems to woks correctly in windows (8.1).

I use built 26

Plays fine with a controller -- though you can't do all actions that you can with a mouse.

There's no way to rebind controllers in-game. The most you can do is activate them after the game starts (and you've created your character .etc), then press a button (A in this case). It should bring up some X-Box centric UI for you.

If you start the game, activate a controller in the main menu (either manually or by pressing  button), it won't work in game.

Ok i managed to use but..

Weird thing is, once i checked the box for my controler, i have to get back to main menu and load save to make it work ( same for turn it off )

My pad is a generic, no rebind assign is a real problem for me make it unplayable. 

Moove the dude is the right analog( logic would be the left one? )

Keys A B X Y are inverted,

Worst annoying and strange thing is for attacking, i don't know how it should work but i can only stab toward up or left (with left analog) even if my guy can turn in all directions. Maybe it have something to do with the fact i rebinded move left and foward because i use AZERTY    

Ok i managed to use but..

Weird thing is, once i checked the box for my controler, i have to get back to main menu and load save to make it work ( same for turn it off )

My pad is a generic, no rebind assign is a real problem for me make it unplayable. 

Moove the dude is the right analog( logic would be the left one? )

Keys A B X Y are inverted,

Worst annoying and strange thing is for attacking, i don't know how it should work but i can only stab toward up or left (with left analog) even if my guy can turn in all directions. Maybe it have something to do with the fact i rebinded move left and foward because i use AZERTY    

Try xpadder

Archived