82. Make it so day and night length change with seasons (did a quick test, on 21th of December it gets dark at 9pm, where it should at 5:20pm). http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/louisville
83. Dig holes with shovel or trowel (or bare hands for that matter) as a first step of building a log wall (not my idea). That should prevent building log walls on concrete or asphalt or hard surfaces.
84. Being in a room with a wall clock shows current time.
I like most of these ideas.
1) I like the idea, coming across the remnants of a failed safe house with the unique real player design to it. But, I recently backed up my server for testing purposes on the IWBUMS and it was over 700mb. It might practically be a bit much to load all of these maps. That would end up being a TON of server storage space (translate into $$$) for hundreds/thousands of maps to download from.
Maybe there is a way to add more character and feel to the preset world. They added boarded up houses full of zombies, professionals homes, etc. Maybe do more things like this.
2) Its coming.
3) If you listen to the radio and TV broadcasts, I don't think this would be plausible. From what I've seen, the containment breaks out and the world goes to sh*t. As a general rule in all (survival) situations, don't count on your government showing up to save the day.
4) Winters could be a lot harder IMO. I recently survived a winter growing crops all winter long (outdoors) and never really had any trouble. It was harder to grow crops, fish, trap, and to stay warm compared to the rest of the year, but it didn't provide any serious challenges. Snow does show up on the ground, but it doesn't seem to effect anything.
5) I am completely against this. If animals can become infected, then they just become a 'special' zombie with no other purpose. I would assume we couldn't eat them anymore. I think bears, wolves, feral packs of dogs, etc are dangerous enough just like they are. Its a slippery slope if you buy into the mutating zombie virus direction. Who's to say that Resident Evil, LFD2, etc type zomies wouldn't be next? I for one (and well I guess the devs too) don't like this idea.