Some ideas for PZ

VikiDikiRUS

1 - Seeds or seedlings tree: Why not? If you need tree you can grow your OWN TREE!!!

2 - Respawn/spawn trees: One tree grow 1-3 months.

3 - VODKA Rotten food in trash cans, in "Old world" people throwed rotten food!

4 - More trash : Yeah, why not? You eating chips with packaging?

5 - Cans : You can fill water in cans or drinking tea.

6 - Fat or military zombies : Fat zombies : Very slow and more damage, military zombies : Have more health and more damage.

7 - Hospitals : Yeah, in big city we need BIG hospital or hospitals.

8 - Winter : Yep, just winter, in winter zombies walk very slow

9 - Hats : Saves from sunstroke/warming.

Дружба и магия :P

PS: Sry my bad language.

1 - Seeds or seedlings tree: Why not? If you need tree you can grow your OWN TREE!!!

Have you ever grown a 'tree' in real life?

Though we could vastly shorten the time it takes to grow, so it becomes almost fun in a 'gamey' element, you'd still be looking at years to grow a tree for sawing into planks. Though maybe growing saplings for use as a fishing rod or bow might be a good idea.

Rotten food and empty packaging, I like both of those ideas. I think you'll gradually see more and more 'filler' content and items later in development, but hopefully both of these ideas make an appearance!

Non-resealable cans (like soda cans) wouldn't be too practical for carrying around storing liquid, although I can imagine them being useful containers, or "from the sink to the stove" type vessels.

6 - Fat or military zombies : Fat zombies : Very slow and more damage, military zombies : Have more health and more damage.

There's a pretty strong feeling against 'special' zombie types, both in the community and amoung the Devs.

The map is based off real life locations - if there's a hospital around there, we are bound to see it make an appearance at some point. If not, well...

Why would zombies be walking slowly in Winter?

Hats, nice. I would hope that all manner of accessory clothing makes an appearance if there's ever a 'clothing overhaul;)

Дружба и магия :P

PS: Sry my bad language.

From my Russian knowledge you said you want  chainsaws and magic :D I want it too

I like the idea of fat zombies. America isn't known for being particularly slim on average... *COUGH*

Anyway. A fat zombie would probably be a little slower than the average zombie, due to the mass they're toting around. Be harder to squeeze past a clump of zombies when they're all wide as houses too...

Could work. Not a 'special' zombie, they go down with a bat to the head like everything else, but it might be a bit harder to shove them back or push pass them due to their body weight.

I like the idea of fat zombies. America isn't known for being particularly slim on average... *COUGH*

Anyway. A fat zombie would probably be a little slower than the average zombie, due to the mass they're toting around. Be harder to squeeze past a clump of zombies when they're all wide as houses too...

Could work. Not a 'special' zombie, they go down with a bat to the head like everything else, but it might be a bit harder to shove them back or push pass them due to their body weight.

EDIT: Dragons? :P