LuaChecksum doesn't work

Canaboid

Hello,

i was updating my Server to the new 27Build on the iwbums Branch. I managed to set the Server to public :D

But nobody can connect, everybody will get kicked from the Server after creating a new Character. in the dox box it stops by timedactionshelper.lua.  And the Client says your Lua files are different from the Server. Thats the new Checksum Anti-Hacking Device. But non of us is hacking :( . We can join all other Servers, except for ours. I deleted everything from the Server and did a fresh setup, didn't work. Did I miss something? The Server works if I turn the checksum to false. But thats not the right way, or???

Created a server, connected. Seems to work fine on my end.

You may want to make sure you have nothing having around by deleting your %username%\zomboid folder entirely.

I deleted it on the Server, should I delete it on the Client Side,too? I just deleted the Savegames? But why can we join all other public servers?

No idea. All I know is the saves caused some wackiness on my client. You can certainly back them up, incase I'm wrong. ;)

But yeah, delete the zomboid folder on the client. See if that helps.

Nope, unfortunately not.

This seems to be happening to me as well. I have tried a completely new install, deleted my zomboid folder, and tried two pubilc servers (keifleaf and evil dead pz) and I am getting this same message on both.

edited: I tried a couple more, and some of the servers are doing this. I can create a character, but I can't actually get into the game. I've not touched anything (so no hacking) and still haven't put bedford in.

I can actually join [GER] Ruhrpottkacknoobs server. But it seems the only one so far.

ps: I know this is a topic about creating a server, but I am getting the lua messages while trying to join servers.

Hello on the Server are no mods installed. Its a Windows Server. Its the Ruhrpottkacknoobs Server in GErmnay. You can connect to it cause I turned the checksm off. On the Client Side are no mods either. Thank u Robert.