Does anyone have a server i can join?

xAbyssal_Remnantx

I would, but it's a lot of trouble I have to go through of downloading all those things in order to join. I don't want to kill my computer.

ROFL, its not gonna kill your computer unless the file itself contains a nasty virus which I doubt it. You'll be fine dude...you can join servers that doesn't include Bedford falls.

I would, but it's a lot of trouble I have to go through of downloading all those things in order to join. I don't want to kill my computer.

You can trust that link, file. Download it and play Abyssal :)

And like the others said, you can always play on the BF servers without the files.

Do it!

Do you know where I can get the 25 build? I got project zomboid through steam, but unsure where I can get the update, if it's in an update form.

If you mean a standalone patch then there is none. Steam will automatically update in stable build.

hey man im new to the game too but i belong to an amazing gaming community that just bought a server to this game. The admin of the community made a post under the servers topic and ill post a link below so you can read the description and see if its something you are interested in. LOts of awesome helpful people and we also have a teamspeak so you dont have to use shitty skype when playing with friends. We also have servers for other games such as battlefield 4 (which i am the head of) and minecraft just to name a few. Its a really cool community with over 500 people. So if you want a cool place to play the game and meet some people check it out. Ill be learning the game myself so maybe we can learn together.

Do you know where I can get the 25 build? I got project zomboid through steam, but unsure where I can get the update, if it's in an update form.

Steam library ---> right mouse click on Project Zomboid ---> properties ---> tab "Betas" ---> drop down menu select "build 25b" ---> close.

It updates Project Zomboid automatically if you selected that and then you are ready to play.