mods not appearing

123Imirish

Question

17 answers to this question

Are you on build 25? If yes, that is the reason. Mods haven't been updated for it.

If not, are you're extracting these so that for each mod, there's a C:\Users\yourusername\Zomboid\mods\nameofthemod folder? And if yes, is there a file named "mod.info" inside each mod folder? If not, the mods weren't updated for several previous versions either.

If none of the above applies, you'd need to list the mods in question.

Are you on build 25? If yes, that is the reason. Mods haven't been updated for it.

If not, are you're extracting these so that for each mod, there's a C:\Users\yourusername\Zomboid\mods\nameofthemod folder? And if yes, is there a file named "mod.info" inside each mod folder? If not, the mods weren't updated for several previous versions either.

I deleted a good few that had no mod.info and one that was in there twice, i was on build 25 and there was a problem with a professions mod that I fixed. I'm just n the middle of reverting to build 23 so I'll let you know in a bit if it worked 

no luck. If there is something like lua inside the mod folder do i have to drag that into pz's lua?

my remaining mods are

Professional professions v.1

example mod

RMlockpicking mod

RMplayertaunts

spraypaint

the cure-2.0

waterPipes

With build 25 there now needs to be client and server mods (I think) which means the mods need updated to follow that method. I will update Professional Professions when a stable build 25 is out as im still running all my stuff on build 23.

RMLockpicking doesn't work on build 23+ (that I found) The Cure-2.0 does work to an extent on build 23. If your on 25 I guess you will just have to ask the mod authors to update

With build 25 there now needs to be client and server mods (I think) which means the mods need updated to follow that method. I will update Professional Professions when a stable build 25 is out as im still running all my stuff on build 23.

RMLockpicking doesn't work on build 23+ (that I found) The Cure-2.0 does work to an extent on build 23. If your on 25 I guess you will just have to ask the mod authors to update

i switched to build 23

I can't speak for the rest of the mods, best to check their release date/info but my mods will work on build 23

I took out all the other mods besides yours and it didn't appear

Hmm that's odd. Did you place them into the correct mod folder? 

Should look something like this;

C:\Users\NAME\Zomboid\mods\Professional Professions

Archived