Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Also Darkness please tell them not to ban me because I have been RPing a raider. I 100% try to RP with these people and I don't even kill that many of them. I just shoot them once and wound them and it is hard to defend myself when on one side you hear some person who feels like I just shot their dog IRL, but like. I am certainly not a griefer, I don't start building fires and I start RP communities.

I am just a regular guy who is just trying to properly RP my character, if some guy wanders into my base I have to shoot him because ICly he saw my base and so he knows too much.

I just wanted to defend my side of the story because no doubt you've heard people complain about how I shoot people. It is just hard for me to think of an IC reason not to shoot someone when they ignore you turn around and run away when you rob them at gun point.

*Edit* aw screw it, I'll just PK people in more creative ways that don't involve bullets and can be more roleplay friendly.

I just want to say that I played on this server, I enjoyed it greatly, and made some great moments with improvised friends, great people out there!

However, Im not playing there anymore now, because TheMountain (AKA: Cerk).   His grief like activity and Kill on Sight policy has made it not only a boring game, but also very frustrating, when I read in the general chat how he hunts newcomers at the spawn locations, how he lures newcomers through the chat, to kill them on sight, burn their houses, etc.

But what bothered me even more, is how he will log off and log in on a diferent character, whenever one of the veteran players knows where he is.   His metagaming is game breaking, and sincerely, I wish the good people from that server, like Paddy for example, have a great time there, but I dont see the server ever being about RP with people like TheMountain  playing there.

I just want to say that I played on this server, I enjoyed it greatly, and made some great moments with improvised friends, great people out there!

However, Im not playing there anymore now, because TheMountain (AKA: Cerk).   His grief like activity and Kill on Sight policy has made it not only a boring game, but also very frustrating, when I read in the general chat how he hunts newcomers at the spawn locations, how he lures newcomers through the chat, to kill them on sight, burn their houses, etc.

But what bothered me even more, is how he will log off and log in on a diferent character, whenever one of the veteran players knows where he is.   His metagaming is game breaking, and sincerely, I wish the good people from that server, like Paddy for example, have a great time there, but I dont see the server ever being about RP with people like TheMountain  playing there.

Yes, I agree fully. This server is spectacular. One of the few that remain in count. :)

Project Zomboid is amazing. 'Nuff said.

I don't burn down any buildings / spawn camp / kill people on sight. I sign onto other characters between my base guy and my fighting guy. and it is certainly not to dodge veteran players who I wouldn't even fight I'd probably just RP with them and then we'd go separate ways. Also I lure people in chat and then RP with them, I don't kill anyone I lure in general chat. Nor do I have a saved 5 accuracy character or any 5 accuracy character at all.

I do kill people but I do it in an appropriate fashion, nobody likes their character being killed and so I could see some people getting very upset over it, but when people lie and say I am doing all these things I don't do it is really infuriating.

Everything I have I found and made myself and I have my own RP crew of people.

I'd be less upset if someone actually killed the Mountain to end his RP reign of terror rather then people just complaining about him until he is banned. I'd stop playing him if his character died.

thank you for all the feed back i don't ban for PvP if you see someone with a skull then don't trust them it is the apocalypses out there players are allowed to be dishonest to try to survive you must trust know one ask questions or gain trust before you team up after all in a real life survival situation sometimes you got to shoot before you ask questions    

I've got to say that if Jack Bower, and The Mountain were banned, I'd be rather sad.  Thus far, my interactions with him have by far been the most fun I've had on this server.  Yes that includes when the mountain shot me to death... I had it coming though.  Anyways I hope to run into your characters more Jack,  they make the game feel more authentic.

I don't burn down any buildings / spawn camp / kill people on sight. I sign onto other characters between my base guy and my fighting guy. and it is certainly not to dodge veteran players who I wouldn't even fight I'd probably just RP with them and then we'd go separate ways. Also I lure people in chat and then RP with them, I don't kill anyone I lure in general chat. Nor do I have a saved 5 accuracy character or any 5 accuracy character at all.

I do kill people but I do it in an appropriate fashion, nobody likes their character being killed and so I could see some people getting very upset over it, but when people lie and say I am doing all these things I don't do it is really infuriating.

Everything I have I found and made myself and I have my own RP crew of people.

I'd be less upset if someone actually killed the Mountain to end his RP reign of terror rather then people just complaining about him until he is banned. I'd stop playing him if his character died.

dude you are a griefer. destroying steps that can't be seen (as you yourself have said) to cause people to fall thru and die is plainly an exploit. You enjoy this. You have also said you run around to destroy the invisible steps everywhere you can to cause grief to characters so they die unknowingly. That is not RP. It is a griefer and you clearly enjoy it.

Hi everyone, i was wondering if it is possible to play in your server, i have only played the game solo and would love to experience the multilayer but i do not have anyone to play with. could i please have the username and password so i can join. thankyou for your time. :D

Lleonaid

I am simply crusading to help the game get fixed, the stair smash is a signature move because I can't always be online to kill players but I still want to be responsible for their deaths / collect their loot on a routine basis. You can shut down one of my bases but I'll just build another, all I need is a sledge and a pocket full of dreams.