Fix window breaking (haste when spam E)

Unamelable

It's pretty dumb when breaking into houses through windows become a two-button action because you have to use the context menu to keep your character from getting cut by shards of glass (I'm neat, so I don't use tweezers or surgical needle in the game practically)

If you take the trait "Graceful" the character after breaking the window will first clear it before entering it

Edited by Unamelable

So if I'm getting this right, you think that with the graceful trait your character should automatically clear glass from windows, including ones you've broken, when you try to climb through them if it hasn't already been done already? Or do you mean that your character automatically goes to clear the glass.

In the case of the second one, I think that it shouldn't be trait related, and simply be the default. 

1 hour ago, PoshRocketeer said:

So if I'm getting this right, you think that with the graceful trait your character should automatically clear glass from windows, including ones you've broken, when you try to climb through them if it hasn't already been done already? Or do you mean that your character automatically goes to clear the glass.

In the case of the second one, I think that it shouldn't be trait related, and simply be the default. 

No, its should be a trait because you anyways gonna break window and get in without clearing it. If character gonna clear window when you spam E, its gonna be kinda unuseful in danger situation in whole.

At other hand that should be automized because interacting with every single window by context menu is slow and annoying.

24 minutes ago, Unamelable said:

No, its should be a trait because you anyways gonna break window and get in without clearing it. If character gonna clear window when you spam E, its gonna be kinda unuseful in danger situation in whole.

At other hand that should be automized because interacting with every single window by context menu is slow and annoying.

In a dangerous situation you can just cancel the action, I'd rather have it be automatic with the ability to cancel than having to quadruple click every time

• 2 months later...

Graceful shouldn't be trait doing that, i think if i am extra silent around zombies but i have zombie behind coming to me i don't mind those shards. I would panic jump trouhgt window, even if there is still unbroken glass