Mouse strokes as a mechanic for melee/getting rid of zombies/getting up fast.

Unamelable

- Instead of lazily pressing the mouse button, the player can whip the mouse around dealing damage to zombies. The 4-axis sweep determines the animation of the strike, and the speed of the sweep determines the resulting damage. If a character has an injury on their arm (which greatly reduces their swing speed). The player must do it just as slowly, otherwise the character won't do any damage at all because he's distracted by the pain from overdoing it.

- If the player is attacked by a zombie, the player is allowed to quickly wave the mouse left and right to cancel this nasty animation lock. Same goes for the attack avoidance animation which is very long and pushes zombies away very slowly. (push mouse up) The same can be applied to strange animations like "Stun-lock from unknown attack animation (character bends forward)" (push mouse back) and animations when the character is attacked from a fence/window (push mouse up)

- If a player falls from tripping over a zombie or tripping over a fence, sprinting, he can haste in the same way. (push mouse up)

- The same applies to a character getting up if they're sitting down, it's pretty dumb when a Veteran who isn't afraid of zombies gets up very slowly

Kind of understand me, I want to feel the feedback from killing zombies in a game like this. Because after a while it gets boring, and when you have already used seemingly all ways of killing. I mean: Kill with melee, firearm, fire, car. I would like to have an effect from seemingly mundane things like combat.