More info for death screen (Game Summary)

Unamelable

Hmmm... if you ragequit because you died in pz (death is literally the promise at the start of the game) I doubt that you really would be interested in more info? :D:P 

But... i totally agree, more info would be cool. Some kind of "summarized story" about my character would be extremely satisfying, not only numbers and stats.

21 hours ago, getstoopid said:

Hmmm... if you ragequit because you died in pz (death is literally the promise at the start of the game) I doubt that you really would be interested in more info? :D:P 

But... i totally agree, more info would be cool. Some kind of "summarized story" about my character would be extremely satisfying, not only numbers and stats.

In general, you can remove the basic information that the game gives and write something like a "story". Where things could be reinterpreted.

For example: "Jack Hunter lived a short-lived but rich life filled with the anihilation of the zombie population, he experienced many traumas that could end his adventure. His favorite method of killing was the trusty tire iron. He became an amateur builder and auto mechanic. He loved to eat ice cream. He used to board up windows hoping it would protect him. Built several wooden barricades. Drew a lot of plans on the map. Stumbled and scratched a lot. The cause of his death was an accident, he slipped and fell from a fourth floor window, so he won't turn into a zombie."

• 2 weeks later...