zombie infection causing real-world symptoms

thiosk

I can no longer play project zomboid.

It all started with a scratch on the hand.

Soon after, the scratch began to affect me in real life; the infection is leaking into the outside world.

First the pain. Mostly in the index finger. It began to effect my ability to combat zombies and slowed my reaction time. I grit my teeth and ignored it. The anxiety is rising. The pain hasn't subsided.

I want to click things, but I cannot. Perhaps I will take a few days without clicking any zombies.

tldr: zombie scratches cause carpal tunnel

I use to have issues playing on the keyboard. I treated myself to a Razer Tarturus just to play this game, Red Orchestra and Mass Effect. It's a great device when set up and also has a handy thumb controller for moving.  

My arm still hurts. Itchy itchy. The pain is raidiating up my arm. Head pound. Gnnngnhn. Hungry now. Eat eat eat eat eat

(I put 207 hours into this game in just a couple weeks. its no wonder my arm hurts, holy crap)

Sometimes when i start playing a game that is heavy in the keyboard i get some hand and wrist aches.

Mind you that these wouldn't have happened if i hadn't been playing too much in the first place.

Anyway, they go away within a day as my previously unworked muscles start to develop.

Have some nimesulide and pain killers if it really bothers you.

I would also recommend SSRI's and some measure of alprazolam for the...other issues.

Archived