Do you prefer Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

Pixel Bombs

Do you prefer Fallout 3 or New Vegas?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Fallout 3 or New Vegas

• Fallout 3
    • New Vegas

NV Just feels annoying to me i don't know why :P

Probably because you have to pay attention to it instead of running around with a full suit of T-51b power armor and a fatman.

Ahahaha nah the Fatman is boring, i like a challenge so i started playing NV on Hardcore the other day :D But F3 to me has a nice feel about it, i still don't know why :D

+ I don't like power armor that much, I hardly wear any :/

There's power armor and a fatman in NV as well, so...

Personally I never used it. I think mods have spoiled me on Fallout 3 specifically FWE mod, which made things a lot more harsher and hardcore, making combat quite quick and lethal.

Where in New Vegas can you get power armor and a God weapon like the fatman as fast as you can in Fallout 3?

You can get Enclave Armor and a Tesla Cannon dude >.>

NV had a better story and a bit more logic to the world, but the map had a lot of spots where the rushed production really showed, and Ulyssus being cut left a big hole in the game.

F3's map was much better designed, with tons of unique and interesting spots to explore, but the storyline was pants-on-head, count to potato, retarded.

Fallout 3 definitely, the setting, the atmosphere, the feeling of hopelessness and depression all while the radio is stuck in a constantly happy party era always made me feel a good kind of strange. You just don't get that kind of feel with Fallout New Vegas, it's too hopeful and happy and apart from that Obsidian really really really ruined Fallout New Vegas. All the mistakes that Bethesda made with Fallout 3 Obsidian intentionally repeated and you can't make up for that with "true iron-sight" or a few weapon upgrades.

I also don't understand people criticizing Fallout 3's storyline. I mean it was fantastic and Fallout New Vegas might as well had the exact same storyline just in a different setting with a different scenario. Case in point, get shot in the head and survive? That's the first problem I see, next you chase down these people for a package? Why though? Revenge maybe? But why? It's silly to think anyone would risk being murdered over a package after barely surviving having your brains blown out.

Next you factor in the fact that after all this time finding this package, then you get pulled into a war over the hoover dam which in all honesty shouldn't interest you at all anyway considering you're a courier just trying to find out why you were shot in the head, Fallout 3's story made more sense and it was far more logical than anything Fallout New Vegas had to offer.

Scroll up dude.

I agree, I think in the NV storyline you should be able to totally discard chasing down Benny for another quest or chase him, a choice for the storyline. I really hate that at the end of NV *Spoiler Alert - Dun Read It Guiz*

you die. Meh F3's ending was made better with DLC. I don't know why the DLC didn't fix NV :/