Bury your dead friend

Rikashey

From what I understand if you die on a character and reload that save you'll be able to replay the same map but have to make a new character. I was thinking that if you happened to come upon the body of your old character and search him/her you'd find a wallet.

Ex. John Doe's wallet

If you right mouse click and have a spade in your inventory then you get the option (Bury dead) to bury your old character. Body disappears and is replaced with a simple shoveled rectangular plot of dirt. Alternatively, an etched stone  with the characters name on it if on certain types of tiles. (In a shop, home, etc.)

Ex. John Doe's grave

It'd be really cool to role-play the new character as a coworker/friend/sibling of the old character.

Bored one day and have nothing to do? Go on a visit to the grave of your fallen buddy. Maybe pour a bottle of wine/whisky on the ground in honor of him.

I think you should be able to bury any body. Its annoying having all them zombies decomposing in the cabbage patch.. The smell would be horrendous, not to mention the flies and diseases that would follow. Better to bury the sucker and turn him into mulch. Just as long as he actually is dead of course...

Actually that'd be rather amusing. As you say, go pay a visit to your old buddy Maybe have a toast or so in his honour. And then flinch in horror/disbelief as the one grasping hand comes punching out of the soil...

Always a good feel when you find a previous character when starting up again. Lost a character in West Point in multiplayer, spawned anew, trekked all the way up from Muldraugh, and found the corpse right where I left it. At a crossroads, surrounded by corpses. And more corpses. Despite dying from a friendly fire incident, the rest of the survivors had cleaned -house-.

But, I agree. Burying corpses of those close to your character would be a neat addition, if only to overcome a 'Grief' moodle or something.