Screen Resolution & Balance.

Jack Bower

Somethhing I never see mentioned, is the massive benefit that screen resolution provides in PZ. If you can see further than everyone else - you can see your enemies before they see you. The difference between playing between a wide screen monitor and anything else is so incredibly massive. PZ is very quickly turning into a game where unless you've got a specific setup. You may aswell not play ball at all.

Does Indiestone have plans to address this imbalance involving different screen resolutions and how it affects PvP?

In all fairness. I do own a wide screen monitor. But when I see the difference between my laptops resolution to my screen. I can see quite clearly there is an unmentioned problem here. I propose a cap on how far you can cnt+look towards the horizon. So at least everyone is limited by the same IG /Max/

Resolution has bigger problems as a whole; some aspect ratios seriously mess up UI and makes things unreadable at best, and functionality is lost at worst. Think like not being able to click buttons, or even scroll zoom at all.

Screen resolution needs to be fixed first.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived