failed connection

kookikaykitti

We're going to require a bit more info than that, in order for you to help. Give us a screenshot or paste of the player console, explain the steps you are taking and what is happening. Can't help if we don't know the exact problem.

I am experiencing the same problem. I've triied to connect to multiple servers now and they all fail to connect after about 10 seconds.   I am getting this error in the console.    ID_CONNECTION_ATTEMPT_FAILED.   

Will try and post a pic if neccesary.  Ty for any info.

I am experiencing the same problem. I've triied to connect to multiple servers now and they all fail to connect after about 10 seconds.   I am getting this error in the console.    ID_CONNECTION_ATTEMPT_FAILED.   

Will try and post a pic if neccesary.  Ty for any info.

Generally it can mean a few things. The server you are trying to connect to is down, your firewall is blocking the connection, the IP address entered is wrong or a couple of other things. If you're running on Mac it can also cause problems, it's why this vagueness of failing to connect isn't very helpful. What server are you trying to connect to? What OS are you running? What have you done to try and fix the issue. 

Well late last night I attempted a few more servers and was able to connect to some.  I believe the servers were down. For anyone else experiencing this problem I suggest trying more servers at different time, or provide the information Connall is asking for an continue to troubleshoot.  Thank you.

Archived