(Lightly) damaging wind

KerikPlay123

I thought like: "If there are thunderstorms and even tropical storms possible soemtimes, why isn't there any damage when the strong wind blows in?"

Maybe the wind would down some random trees? Just make only some trees to be affected by the wind higher than 25 m/s (90 kilometers per hour). Not all trees would be downed, so there won't be much lag.

Or, maybe,the high wind would also be able to have a chance to break some random window/door, especially during the tropical storm? Would be realistic and it'd add some danger to the game I think, other than zombies, wich's pretty fun in my opinion. I'm not asking to add some breaking roof tiles during the storm that would change their texture when a too powerful wind gust comes in, as it really may cause lag if you'd add it all at once (probably). But I hope this'd be added in the future, a lot.

BUT, maybe, it will be a feature that you'd be able to enable or disable when creating a sandbox save, so it'd be your choice if you wanna see more realistic weather, or just the weather effects.

A while back I saw some people made a video about the next map expansion, and it looks like an area that had been hit by a tornado, with roofs peeled up and barricaded up buildings, and a rec center with lots of cots in it like a tornado shelter, so it feels possible wind damage is at least somewhat being considered