Molotov cocktails

zombiekilla84

hello everyone, aren't molotovs enabled in the current stable build? I tried crafting one according to the wiki using the empty whiskey bottle a bandage and a gas can but I can't seem to get the option when I right click the items. I really want to see thus in action.thanks

True - now that the fires have been fixed, it would be great to see them again

At the moment you can't craft them so the only options are to wait till they've been fully added in again or use NecroForge item spawner to spawn them manually.

True - now that the fires have been fixed, it would be great to see them again

At the moment you can't craft them so the only options are to wait till they've been fully added in again or use NecroForge item spawner to spawn them manually.

Yes, I know they aren't there atm, but from what I remember they were locked because of issues with the fire. Since that was fixed in current build I guess, we can expect them to reappear soon.

don't get your hopes up. if the Devs have not said they will be coming soon, then they won't be. don't just assume something.

I'm not, hence used "guess" there, not "expect", "hope", "wish", "demand", etc.

I just connected some dots and put in some picture as I see it.

You are right, that it won't be officially in, if they won't put it, fearing that it's currently too powerful weapon for not respawnable zombies in the game, where fire can be a dangerous weapon. Think they even used a picture on one of the latest mondoids from a guy that by using only a campfire managed to kill a ton of zeds, just leading them in to it and allow to spread the fire, passing the holy flame from one to another ;-)

Archived