Powered by Keifleaf Closed

Keifleaf

Hey Keif, not sure if you're aware but there is ZERO loot in Bedford Falls, not even rotten food or clothes, nothing. not even zombies.

Considering that's a community map that I don't use on this server, not a concern. Unless you mean Muldraugh and West Point, those are the official areas.

Hey Keif, not sure if you're aware but there is ZERO loot in Bedford Falls, not even rotten food or clothes, nothing. not even zombies.

Considering that's a community map that I don't use on this server, not a concern. Unless you mean Muldraugh and West Point, those are the official areas.

Oh well that makes MUCH more sense.

keeps saying connecting... any ideas?

cant get to connect to your server Keifleaf.no-ip.biz i left a messg in help in the connection problems section.

server is still up and people are on it, not sure what the problem is sorry.

I have had this issue a couple of times too. It seems to occur after i have played though. For example, I connected and played for an hour or so this evening then disconnected, i tried to reconnect several hours later and it just sits there and says "connecting" alternatively if i retry it then it will say "disconnected", in whichcase ill try again and i am back to "connecting" for an indefinite amount of time until i get tired of waiting.

EDIT: I also get "connection failed."

I just read the most recent posts, is the server software crashing periodically? or is there actually a connectivity issue here?

Not sure what happen, but my box just vanished. It may be lag or something but it is just gone. 

Wasn't looted wasnt destroyed. I see the box, it just wont let me open it. 

Maybe other players have had experienced some lag like this in the past three hours. I was wondering if we could get a roll back 2-3 hours from this post if others have a similar problem.