[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

Connection is failing..

That's weird because I'm connected right now with 22 other people and there is still a lot of slots available. 

Probably I have the build 23, how do I update to 25 my game? I have the "onlinetest" branch..

Connection is failing..

That's weird because I'm connected right now with 22 other people and there is still a lot of slots available. 

Probably I have the build 23, how do I update to 25 my game? I have the "onlinetest" branch..

Yeah that is probably because of that :)

I put a link to the procedure at the top of the OP, it's the iwillbackupmysave branch now

EPIC server. I was just playing with an armored guy (if you are reading thanks for playing with me even if you haven't been such friendly xD) he had guns and stuff and he gave me a pistol with 20 bullets. At the end of our playing, he got badly injured so he aimed a gun at me and told me to run. He shot on ground 2 times to let me run but I didn't want to so I came in a house with him, he still had the gun equipped. Zombies started invading the house so he shot like 3 times and we ran, then I equipped pistol and in a green area, at the open, came a horde of zombies. It seemed The Walking Dead, we were both shooting them till I shot my friend for mistake, because I aimed in that direction but it wasn't on purpose, then I finished the bullets and got bit. Tried to fight with his axe but.. dead.

EPIC. Just this word.

EPIC server. I was just playing with an armored guy (if you are reading thanks for playing with me even if you haven't been such friendly xD) he had guns and stuff and he gave me a pistol with 20 bullets. At the end of our playing, he got badly injured so he aimed a gun at me and told me to run. He shot on ground 2 times to let me run but I didn't want to so I came in a house with him, he still had the gun equipped. Zombies started invading the house so he shot like 3 times and we ran, then I equipped pistol and in a green area, at the open, came a horde of zombies. It seemed The Walking Dead, we were both shooting them till I shot my friend for mistake, because I aimed in that direction but it wasn't on purpose, then I finished the bullets and got bit. Tried to fight with his axe but.. dead.

EPIC. Just this word.

EPIC story :D

EPIC. Just this word.

I was dying anyway so I wanted to put my loot in a cupboard in the house, but then all the zombs came crawlin in :)

Last run into the wilderness was pretty EPIC :D

EPIC. Just this word.

I was dying anyway so I wanted to put my loot in a cupboard in the house, but then all the zombs came crawlin in :)

Last run into the wilderness was pretty EPIC :D

Yes, my best match on PZ with you. (Sorry if I didn't remember your name when I wrote this)

I think the server crashed !

Yeah it seems it crashes every night :(

Anyways, i just restarted it, its working now :)

The good point is, it keeps me from playing all night long ! xD 

I'll hop back on the serv a bit later ^^

Hey i wonder if anyone got the same problem. This is the 3rd time i died for nothing while im on stairs building walls. I wasnt sick injured or anything just dying for nothing. Pretty frustrating as i was lvl4 carpentry etc... Really annoying bug. Spend so much hours for nothing. Think we should report this for the devs to fix this. Anyway still great server dude.

Yeah, very annoying bug. I died 2 times yesterday. (On the 2rd floor and on the 3rd floor of my tavern)

It's happened to me as well...a lot of time...I was thinking that was a fence related bug but it's more probably a stairs related. Did you build in strange places? Cause I did (on the river!!).

yeah it was the same for us, building on the river, but i saw many people dying while there were building on another place. (for exemple making link between food market and the skyscraper in west point)

I actually died from the stair bug as well ! I made a bug tracker thingy.

@Eliakoh

I think it might be nice to set a soft reset every night. Being the most populated server, it gets emptied pretty fast, both loot & zombie wise ! That might solve the crash problem as well ^^

Not sure if you can do anything, but there's this cheater who keeps calling himself an admin. Normally the cheaters go away slowly but god this guy... His name's MadMan. Awful annoying. *multiple swear words at once*

Well I actually like that MadMan's here ! He's like a world boss up in the warehouse, the crazy paranoïd mad dude killing everyone on sight. Makes it hard to go to the warehouse but that's not a bad thing imo, it's like a danger zone with mighty loot : if you kill him you can pack shitload of stuffs ;o

And once all the Z's are dead he's pretty much the only danger and source of thrills in the whole map.

@Eliakoh

I think it might be nice to set a soft reset every night. Being the most populated server, it gets emptied pretty fast, both loot & zombie wise ! That might solve the crash problem as well ^^

Indeed I think you shall do it too.

@deprav My friend distracted him and killed him and his friend with a spade lol. We're playing on my friends' server now. He really annoyed me when he imprersonated being the admin and some people believed him plus his attitude was just awful. Ruined my fun. :( Yes I'm aware it's alpha and to expect cheaters but this guy... :P

Thank you for your backing Deprav,

This guy calling himself MadDan2013 has been using some sort of chat hack where he can make people say whatever he wants,

it was pretty fun at first till he started making people say some pretty bad stuff that i just cant, or wont repeat here. i think he got his

feelings hurt because i didnt let him invade my territory. Poor guy came in with a shovel and bashed my friend over the head. 

so i filled em full of lead. Then my friend came back and i decided he was a liability, so i kiled him too. Can't trust anybody.

It all started a couple days ago when i took The Large Warehouse from a group, (stole it) and now its mine, and all who invade will fall before my power.

If i am struck down by a mighty group then they will be rewarded greatly and respect given.  After all you have to understand, A fish can hear you thinking right before you sneeze.

Thanks guys for reporting the cheater, i'm taking care of that.

@Eliakoh

Indeed I think you shall do it too.

I will try a soft reset one more time today, at 17:00 UTC+1, you can expect a downtime of 15MN. I updated the OP. Hope it will work this time, but this night the server didn't crash :D

Oh and Eliakoh sorry if I suggest this, but.. I like the server is just that I find it unplayable with 20+ people online looting everything. I just tell you my advice: limitate more the slots (I think 16 shall be good) so people can't loot everything in a day and server would probably split up in 4 groups. Sounds cool to me. I know you won't do this but I am just suggesting and saying what I think.

@eliakoh I can't directly reply because I'm on my mobile, but thanks for that, only one of the cheaters I've actually encountered.

I hope the soft reset works for you because we have a pretty well guarded base with a ton of construction, if not, I don't really mind since it's alpha.

Oh and Eliakoh sorry if I suggest this, but.. I like the server is just that I find it unplayable with 20+ people online looting everything. I just tell you my advice: limitate more the slots (I think 16 shall be good) so people can't loot everything in a day and server would probably split up in 4 groups. Sounds cool to me. I know you won't do this but I am just suggesting and saying what I think.

Thanks for the advice, I really like to have an open server with a lot of slots, but i'd like to have another server with a very limited number of slots and a whitelist, more co-op oriented. We'll see if that's possible soon :)

@eliakoh I can't directly reply because I'm on my mobile, but thanks for that, only one of the cheaters I've actually encountered.

I hope the soft reset works for you because we have a pretty well guarded base with a ton of construction, if not, I don't really mind since it's alpha.

Yeah i hope it will work too, that would be great to keep a world running for weeks (in real-time).

everything madman says here speaks for his fucked abysmal character... that he accuses maddan2013 for cheat is a total brashness...

nobody really knows who the cheater was, couldve been mad man himself, couldve been someone not related to him (if u look closely u could see the Capitol letters of the (so pretended chat hacker) madman were different.

i was btw rizjah who heard a shot while hiding in a tree in front of your warehouse, then ran 50 meters away and died... i think that was just luck of u that there was lag.... or my teammate killed me in accidence idk....  

i was also the guy who then walked towards u and ur friend bashing you with a spade and killing ur friend with it.... u gotta admit that your behaviour was pretty stupid, u couldve helped ur friend, oh yeah u were busy playing big boy in chat [yea not only the chathack] (probably biggest *removed insults* IRL)... 

yea i liked it, cause u definately didnt lol.... and no i was not mad on u cause i failed, i was just bothered by how i died (what i mentioned before)... you shouldnt misinterpret to much into behaviour of ppl. you *insults removed* sad person....

sorry for bad english....

in future i will ignore any provocation...