[OFFLINE] pz.mindescape.eu / closed

eliakoh

They're still on the server, he has some people who are probably also cheating, I don't know if they spawn items but surely they can be called contributors to it. Killed me on sight with safety on. Please ban this person and if his others are cheating then them too.

A lot of people pass through where he lives (Mul warehouse) so they'd probably also be killed on sight which is incredibly unfair to a new player.

Oh and Eliakoh sorry if I suggest this, but.. I like the server is just that I find it unplayable with 20+ people online looting everything. I just tell you my advice: limitate more the slots (I think 16 shall be good) so people can't loot everything in a day and server would probably split up in 4 groups. Sounds cool to me. I know you won't do this but I am just suggesting and saying what I think.

Thanks for the advice, I really like to have an open server with a lot of slots, but i'd like to have another server with a very limited number of slots and a whitelist, more co-op oriented. We'll see if that's possible soon :)

@eliakoh I can't directly reply because I'm on my mobile, but thanks for that, only one of the cheaters I've actually encountered.

I hope the soft reset works for you because we have a pretty well guarded base with a ton of construction, if not, I don't really mind since it's alpha.

Yeah i hope it will work too, that would be great to keep a world running for weeks (in real-time).

Thanks!! Waiting for it!!

The server seems to be down. Too bad, because the reset will be initiated in one hour and we didn't have the time to secure our goods.

I would be grateful for a postponement of the reset in such rather rare occasions.

The server seems to be down. Too bad, because the reset will be initiated in one hour and we didn't have the time to secure our goods.

I would be grateful for a postponement of the reset in such rather rare occasions.

Usually if the server goes down consider your goods to be gone away unless they were on your character. Hoping Eli posts up when server is back up

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't around, just saw that the server is down. I restarted it (no reset yet), you can join now.

Good idea to postpone the reset, I think 1 hour would be nice, so it'll be 19h00 UTC+1. I'll update the OP.

I think that after a full reset, you should leave the old month, in order to have different seasons, and was not always autumn

That would be great, unfortunately for this to happen i have to change the settings on the server but all clients need to have the same settings. For now it's a mess to make it work for everyone. Maybe in a later release it'll be easier to do that.