3 things i have found or delt with another

Thunderlord

Question

i been having somuch trubble with not being able to crawl threw windows. more then half the time the option never shows up/ and others my player does it on there own

i cant find the area to craft anything n jo option to make things in the stove

drop down meuns get me  killed tomany times. less then 10% of the time i cant get them to stay up to heal me person.. (i miss the drag and drop option i seen in videos to heal and eat)

(i mostly use the E to open widows because i dont see the open alot of the time since the meun dont stay open long enough)

he droped dead with no risen no sign of being sick and no hunger..  (this was my 1st play threw 10day 21 hrs. but zombies never really spawned in this intire time tho. mostly i seen was atmost 10 -_-)

5 answers to this question

First of all welcome to the forums. No offense, but your posts are kind of hard to read (please use some punctuation at least). I guess you aren't a native speaker (neither am I), but you could at least try to write the words correctly. I present to you our forum rules:

3) Take your time, and do your best with spelling/grammar
No one is expecting perfection, but making your posts easier to read will make it easier for people to respond to you.  Effort is appreciated! :)

i been having somuch trubble with not being able to crawl threw windows. more then half the time the option never shows up/ and others my player does it on there own

Like Realmkeeper said you can use the 'E' key. If the window is open hold (keep it pressed) 'E' until your character climbs through. It's as simple as that ;)

There is no crafting area. Right click an item and if you have the other needed items you will get an context option. The stove works like in real life. You turn it on, put things in it and wait until it's cooked.

drop down meuns get me  killed tomany times. less then 10% of the time i cant get them to stay up to heal me person.. (i miss the drag and drop option i seen in videos to heal and eat)

All windows can be "pinned" by pressing the small pin button at their top, meaning they will stay open until closed.

he droped dead with no risen no sign of being sick and no hunger..  (this was my 1st play threw 10day 21 hrs. but zombies never really spawned in this intire time tho. mostly i seen was atmost 10 -_-)

Zombie spawn is random. Sometimes you are lucky, other times you are not.

First of all welcome to the forums. No offense, but your posts are kind of hard to read (please use some punctuation at least). I guess you aren't a native speaker (neither am I), but you could at least try to write the words correctly. I present to you our forum rules:

3) Take your time, and do your best with spelling/grammar

No one is expecting perfection, but making your posts easier to read will make it easier for people to respond to you.  Effort is appreciated! :)

Like Realmkeeper said you can use the 'E' key. If the window is open hold (keep it pressed) 'E' until your character climbs through. It's as simple as that ;)

There is no crafting area. Right click an item and if you have the other needed items you will get an context option. The stove works like in real life. You turn it on, put things in it and wait until it's cooked.

All windows can be "pinned" by pressing the small pin button at their top, meaning they will stay open until closed.

Zombie spawn is random. Sometimes you are lucky, other times you are not.

thanks. i am native, my thing is fire fox is not showing anything to fix my spelling like it dose in somany others, and my other thing is spelling/ grammer has always been my weakist sub in school nor did i support how hard it is, im more the type that would rather read symbles. and 3rd i have a learning duisablity with a short turm membory loss disorder. ie it took me 3 years to learn question, but then forgot how to spell cicrle (sp)

i sry about me spelling =(

thanks for ur answers. i ment when i right click the cloth i just ripped and it tells me to heal more then 1 area when i try to select what arm i want the hole meun (n side meuns) vansihs

my other queston was what happened to all the med boxs u found in the bathrooms? (since most videos i guess are older then the up todate game. xD)

thanks. i am native, my thing is fire fox is not showing anything to fix my spelling like it dose in somany others, and my other thing is spelling/ grammer has always been my weakist sub in school nor did i support how hard it is, im more the type that would rather read symbles. and 3rd i have a learning duisablity with a short turm membory loss disorder. ie it took me 3 years to learn question, but then forgot how to spell cicrle (sp)

thanks for ur answers. i ment when i right click the cloth i just ripped and it tells me to heal more then 1 area when i try to select what arm i want the hole meun (n side meuns) vansihs

my other queston was what happened to all the med boxs u found in the bathrooms? (since most videos i guess are older then the up todate game. xD)

Holy shit can you like...vocaroo your posts?

Google Chrome's spell checker works on posts, btw.

Med boxes aren't as common anymore. 

Holy shit can you like...vocaroo your posts?

Google Chrome's spell checker works on posts, btw.

Med boxes aren't as common anymore. 

nice to meet u. dono (to tired to see what i ment sry xD

that sucks

thanks for the answer ^^

[...]

(i mostly use the E to open widows because i dont see the open alot of the time since the meun dont stay open long enough)

Tapping 'E' and holding 'E' do different things.

Holding 'E' (IIRC), you'll try and climb through the window - this might explain the "my player does it on there own".

Archived