[41.73] Zombie Spawn Bag

Stuckov

Well i have HUGE problem on my existing file. Zombie respawn in buildings witch i already clear. Ther is no way im wrong. I use cheat i se zombies at minimap. Its anoing when zobie "respawn" in building witch i already clear and just come for loot. And yes i do have zombie respawn OFF. Its was not that huge problem until i drive to mall witch i already clear mounth erlier. I was planing to take furnature. And insaide respawn AGAIN 10 000 zombies waiting for me... I do not test it on new save file yeat, i courently play my 3 year on existing character and really dont want to lose progres. Any ideas sugestions what i co do ? Do any one els have this problem?

And again i use eris minimap with cheat showing me zobies as red spots. So zombies literly respown on my eyes in building i already clear !

I had a similar problem. I wonder if the new update reset zombies in buildings. It only happened when I reloaded my world on the 1.73 patch. A zombie respawned in my base where I was staring when I logged off. Please update us if the problem persists or if this was just a one-time thing that happened with the update from 1.72 to 1.73.