Forget

Thats not a bad idea insanechef. But i cant do that. When i went back to my game after posting this, they broke down my door. I barely had enough time to build a wall on the top of the stairs, and all of the sheets are on the ground floor. And the only food i have in my inventorie is chips dry ramen noodles and soda. Thats barely enough for a day. This is even worse. And they have almost broken down the wall. I had barricaded my self in the master bed room with a closet. The windw faces the front porch, and there is a over hang on top of that. If i jump on that then jump on the ground, if i dont hurt myself that much, i will be able to excape. I will try that now.

I did it. I broke my leg but i did it. When i jumped off the porch roof i broke my leg, but i maniged to get away. Well i have to start over again. in the middle of the night. in a shed. when its raining. :shock:  :shock:  :cry:  :shock:  :cry:  (clyde)  Bye!

I did it. I broke my leg but i did it. When i jumped off the porch roof i broke my leg, but i maniged to get away. Well i have to start over again. in the middle of the night. in a shed. when its raining. :shock:  :shock:  :cry:  :shock:  :cry:  (clyde)  Bye!

Don't give up. It sounds like a great challenge. Find a new safehouse. Once you have someplace safe to sleep (immediate area clear of zombies), curtains closed, maybe windows lightly barricaded, then you could head back and try to clear the previous safehouse and if successful you will have two.

The problem the OP has sound really freaking cool.  I have yet to have a force of any size come a knocking at any bolt hole, safe house or fort.  His problem does make me think of what precautions I have taken, and if they would be enough against an encirclement.   Sounds like he secured the house, but did not have a main gate and a postern gate.  Only having one method of escape is called a dead end for a reason.

Thats what I've been working on, is getting a couple exits. I have one solid rope ladder set up of my main sleeping room upstairs and now I'm trying to improve the situation of my main floor windows and doors. I don't know if I would've jumped off, but at least you still have your life. Now your bumped up from Hard to Extreme! Lol Watch that leg and happy hunting!

Well i have got a splint on my leg and have secured the shed i found. I have a baseball bat but that is about to break. I do have a random frying pan that was in my inventory. Must have grabbed it when i went to the cabinet to get my food after they broke in and before went up the stairs. Well I will keep you guys posted Bye.

I have now barricaded my shed, putting some planks in from breaking doors. That window is the only way in or out. I also found some more food and a base ball bat. Connal I will LIVE!!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  (clyde)  :evil:  (clyde)  :evil:  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)

Ok there are some good places nearby BUT I need to know they lay of the land.

1.  Go get an account on imgur.com

2.  Take a screenshot of the area, use Paint or some such to give a lay of the land (what you have cleared out, what is Zed Territory, etc)

3.  Post like image using the %7Boption%7D commands.

Move out and draw fire.

Their is good news and bad news. Good news: i found another bat. Bad news: THEY ARE SO CLOSE. Somehow the mob that trapped me in my house have found me! Actually there had been lots of lost have been around the map for a couple of days now, growing in numbers. I think i need to get out of west point before they overwhelm me. Any ideas?

Their is good news and bad news. Good news: i found another bat. Bad news: THEY ARE SO CLOSE. Somehow the mob that trapped me in my house have found me! Actually there had been lots of lost have been around the map for a couple of days now, growing in numbers. I think i need to get out of west point before they overwhelm me. Any ideas?

Are they not beating down the door trying to get to you? You seem to have remarkable luck in not getting spotted.  :???:

Ya well I have been playing this game since 2012, so i know how to be careful. But this has never happened to me before, so maybe your right i am lucky :cool:  (fedora)

You got any ideas on how to get me out of west point? (fedora)