A new light system, lightswitches, and just better lights in general

PandaPentium

I have been into this game for years now. I adore PZ I really do, but one thing that kills a lot of the base building for me is the inability to knock down certain walls because they house the light switch. And if you break that wall you get a floating light switch, break the switch you now lose that light.

So I suggest a system where you can

- Build a new light switch maybe requiring electrical 3 to 5 at most

- You build a light switch pretty cheap

- Then use the place ability to mount it to your wall

- See the actual lights on the roof of rooms, So that we can also move those around as we see fit.

- And maybe the ability through a button to toggle those on or off so we don't have to always see them

- Make the lights see through like so it won't block the players view indoors

- And where lights aren't hard cut from room to room (This would probably require an entire overhaul of the games lighting system, if not feasible I get it)

- Different bulb types are not a requirement or a suggestion here, I am fine with light bulb going into a tube light on the roof

- Don't really need a super complex system, just needs to be able to be seen and the switch moved around at the least

The Because:

As it stands right now the lighting in PZ is terrible in my opinion, always has been really. Again, my opinion and a few others I've talked to (more like ranted to but whatever right).

You're forced to keep ugly walls in bases that you don't love (the wall not the base)