[41.65] Placed shoes/boots disappear after a few days

Warzsch

Version: 41.65

Singleplayer.

No mods.

I had 4 pairs of military boots placed on top of a wooden crate, some days passed and everything was good until i went out of the base one day and came back only to find that 3 of the pairs were gone, and only one remained. I double-checked the containers and floor but they where nowhere to be found.

One important thing i noticed is that the 3 pairs that disappeared were clean, while the one that didn't was bloody (shown in the second pic.).

I have also read about some other people having the same issue, where they have boots or shoes placed somewhere and after a few days they dissapear, so it seems the problem is only with those items, as far as i know.

20220119014655_1.thumb.jpg.1f599c782257c670936796b5e34e2d92.jpg

I sadly don't have a photo of the four pairs placed on top of the crate, only of the pair that remained when i came back.

20220119020715_1.thumb.jpg.8ca1c5285c4ecfdc59e3aaa3b2735b56.jpg

Not sure if it is a bug, there is a default setting making clothes related items on floor disappear after some time :

WorldItemRemovalList=Base.Vest,Base.Shirt,Base.Blouse,Base.Skirt,Base.Shoes,Base.Hat,Base.Glasses
HoursForWorldItemRemoval=24.0

I guess boots are in this category: Base.Shoes 

Why the bloody ones didn't disappear? Because they weren't placed at the same time, I guess.

Edited by Axezombie

23 minutes ago, Axezombie said:

Not sure if it is a bug, there is a default setting making clothes related items on floor disappear after some time :

WorldItemRemovalList=Base.Vest,Base.Shirt,Base.Blouse,Base.Skirt,Base.Shoes,Base.Hat,Base.Glasses
HoursForWorldItemRemoval=24.0

I guess boots are in this category: Base.Shoes 

Why the bloody ones didn't disappear? Because they weren't placed at the same time, I guess.

Yup, came here to say this :)