A couple of newbie questions

taha

Hello. I tried to find answers, but I could not. So I registred to ask you, guys, about those.

1. Do corpses dissapear after a certain amount of time? (killed zombies)

2. Blood splattered on... well... everywhere does it ever get washed up?

3. Rotten food ever vanish? (if if survive a very long time, you end up with a lot of rotten food, and after a while there are no more trash-cans available. And a lot of crates pilled in front of your fort is not the best thing I can think of)

4. Do zombies respawn? Can you clear up all the city and live without fear?

5. Besides falling traps can you build other traps?

Thank you.

PS Regarding #1 and #2, I know there is a mod that allow you to remove bodies and clean up the blood, but is full of flaws.

1. No(t yet)

2. No(t yet)

3. Not that I know of

4. Not yet, but there will be some other mechanic of migrating hordes, look around on the forums, there should be some threads about it

5. Not that I know of

Please keep in mind some or all of these features may be implemented in the future :)

Traps!!!! How does one get traps?

Build walls 1 tile distance then a stair that goes nowhere (no second floor).in the space between walls. There must be no space between stair and walls. Then another stair 3 tiles diestance, as well surounded by walls. Then another perpendicular wall with a door frame. Zombies will try to get to the door frame, will walk to the stair and fall. I never killed one with fall damage, but the ones that manage to get to the door frame only need 1 hit with bat to be killed. And I usually build 3 stairs.

Model

w

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sss    sss    sss       d  x

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

w

w = wall

s = stair

d = door frame

x = me with a bat :P

Archived