I disappeared for what seems like forever (in internet time) :(

Naylo

Hey there PZ fans, I know I introduced my self to the modding community with my first simple (yet seemingly epic from all the review I got) mod but, was never heard from again, until now.

I am eternally sorry for getting all your hopes up but, the reason for my disappearance was due to the fact that my last computer crashed horribly, I lost my hard drives, RAM, mainboard, and CPU, my GFX card (thank god, this guy is a friggen tank) luckily survived the horrific.... "compucide"

About 2 weeks ago, I scrounged up enough spare computer parts to create an other computer, be it extremely outdated. It can now (sorta) run PZ, thanks to the build: 21 update. (system specs: Intel Pentium D 3.0GHz, 2GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM, Nvidia GT 240 1GB GDDR5, Asus PK5-VM mainboard, and a 500GB seagate barracuda. PZ settings: 800x600 resolution, lighting quality: high, No shaders, and compatibility mode on, Multi-Core enabled, and I get almost 60 fps constant, dropping to 35-45 when near large groups of zombies)

Before Build:21, even on the LOWEST SETTINGS POSSIBLE I'd get 3-5 fps with the system stated above, dropping to 0 the instant I tried to move or do ANYTHING. With that being said, I might make a recovery back into the modding community and the PZ devs might wanna think about re-doing the "minimum sys req" on the steam store page.

Once again, sorry for the unnecessary hype, and I wish you all had a wonderful Christmas!

with loves,
-Naylo

I don't get it.

I have the bottom of the barrel laptops (I have 5 laptops) all piles of junk, never were good when they were brand new, and after years and years. They run great, After constantly poking at operating systems on it, taking them apart, removing parts. Hell 2 of them have been apart for a year.

I frequently use my shitty laptop daily, all day long.

But I never once have witnessed any "Hardrive corruption/failure"
Or a video card failing (The dude playing 3D intensive games on integrated chipsets)

Or anything.

Seriously is there something Im not getting?  I want to have an issue happen, because I want to fix things.

But here people are having them constantly, almost like its some excuse >_>

Buuuut your innocent til proven guilty.

Er. Rant over.

Archived