Old Alpha Purchasers?

synchaoz

Question

Hey, nice to see the project still alive and kicking (and looking better than ever!)

So here's the deal; I originally purchased the very early Zomboid alpha access for 10 euros or 10 dollars (honestly don't even remember what currency it was, doesn't matter anyway.) This was back in the days where it was entirely browser-based (I think... might be remembering wrong, was years ago) and had very, very little content.

But development seemed to go through some rough times and updates stopped, which made me stop playing and kinda forget about the game for several years (I think my original purchase was around 3-4 years ago now, if not more? The game had basically just been announced for the first time ever, so whenever that was.)

Trouble is I don't remember what payment method I used nor what account details I registered, so I was just wondering if there's some sort of account recovery for us ooooooooold time buyers or not? I've tried the Activation page for old purchasers, but it requires usename and password, which I've long since forgotten and stupidly not written down, so it's not of much use to me.

Any other options available?

3 answers to this question

Do you happen to remember whether you got it from Google Checkout or Desura?

If Google Checkout and you really have no way of getting the old email or code or anything, you can try mailing accounts@projectzomboid.com with everything you remember. If you have any idea about the purchase date, what you used to pay with, etc.

Archived