No Library in Muldraugh?

glenmack

Been on the hunt for skillbooks now that I've updated and getting water is tough again, I'd like to find carpentry skill books, but I'm struggling for them, the places I thought might have lots of books, the school and the adult learning centre have nothing, not even one bookshelf between the two as far as I could see.

Where is your go-to place for skillbooks in Muldraugh, and PS. If anyone reading who regularly reports to the devs, plead with them to at least have a bookshelf in the adult learning centre, maybe a cookbook at least, it actually totally broke my immersion in the game having nothing in the way of learning material in a learning centre!

Been on the hunt for skillbooks now that I've updated and getting water is tough again, I'd like to find carpentry skill books, but I'm struggling for them, the places I thought might have lots of books, the school and the adult learning centre have nothing, not even one bookshelf between the two as far as I could see.

Where is your go-to place for skillbooks in Muldraugh, and PS. If anyone reading who regularly reports to the devs, plead with them to at least have a bookshelf in the adult learning centre, maybe a cookbook at least, it actually totally broke my immersion in the game having nothing in the way of learning material in a learning centre!

Ahem.  The "Adult Learning Center" does not cater to those kinds of books.  More glossy magazines and visual aids, if you catch my drift :P

No Library in Mudraugh?

It's Kentucky.

I kid, I kid. That said, it is a small, rural American town. I live in a small town of about the same population and built similar to Mudraugh, weirdly enough, and we don't have a book store at all. If you want to buy/borrow books that aren't King James Bibles you have to drive into the city to the nearest Library or have the Internet.

Ingame, on the Mudraugh map, I usually have luck with skill books by checking the shelves in living rooms and kitchens of houses I break into. The Adult Learning Center is no good for anything but snacks - you need to go next door to the Electronics Store north of it. It is the one with lots of windows and full of fridges and stoves. In the eastmost back room there are shelves with a line of peculiarly spaced toasters on the lowest shelf on the south facing wall; I almost always find books of use there for skills.