Game is unplayable, cannot click/right click on most things now..

CrazedGunman502

I am not sure about the disappearing crops but have noticed that I can't bring up the popdown menu on right click when the cursor is to the left of my avatar. I usually have to fux around with his positioning and right click things on the right of him to make it pop up. Is nothing able to be right clicked, even when you reload? Is it just certain items that can't be right clicked?

Hate to say it but it sounds like it could just be a straight up bug and not a messy interface issue that can be resolved then. I had something similar where I climbed through a window and then the character would no longer climb back through it to leave (no right click at any angle and holding e did nothing). Frusterating but expected in such an early title, I suppose. You may try building a new water barrel to test to see if this new one is clickable and it is just the old ones that have phased into the ethereal plane on you.

Also, avoid building close to fences and windows, generally, I would say, because I have noticed it mess with the right click menu (not related but just a tip for the current build).

Whats the hotkey for taking things?

I have to say this is an annoying bug! It should have some kind of fixing priority.

If you want to click something, you have to aim a few mm under it, but even then, you often dont get it.

Archived