Basic needs (poop and pee)

hardcoreguy

Hello, I would like to suggest that the basic needs of defecation and urination be implanted in the player. This would make the game seem much more real. In addition, I consider that these are not such silly details in a survival game if we take in mind that the player has to eat, drink, rest, wash, wear suitable clothing and a long etcetera, why not add this?

Thanks and kind regards!

• hardcoreguy changed the title to Basic needs (poop and pee)

Eh sorry to dissapoint, but I think I've seen this to be in the Red class as a no, meaning that developers have no intention of adding this ever, it was either this seperately or hygiene in general (including this overall). And yes it would make the game closer to reallity, but it would be so annoying in the vanilla/default game that I would never turn this game on ever again, thnakfully there's a mod that adds this if you want to well do it when the nature calls in-game for some reason besides getting yourself annoyed on purpose, maybe kinky immersion I guess?

I was unaware of that red list, I'll look it up. Anyway, it doesn't seem (in my opinion) awful either, they are simple basic needs like drinking and eating. That under that logic we could think that it is awful to nourish and hydrate as well. In addition, if this were implemented, it would be interesting what it could entail if a food in bad condition is ingested, which could cause diarrhea in our character, for example and others things. That would make you immerse yourself in a unique and more realistic game experience, because really, what kind of survival game has those needs despite being such basic needs of any human being? It would be very original.

Cheers

18 hours ago, hardcoreguy said:

I was unaware of that red list, I'll look it up. Anyway, it doesn't seem (in my opinion) awful either, they are simple basic needs like drinking and eating. That under that logic we could think that it is awful to nourish and hydrate as well. In addition, if this were implemented, it would be interesting what it could entail if a food in bad condition is ingested, which could cause diarrhea in our character, for example and others things. That would make you immerse yourself in a unique and more realistic game experience, because really, what kind of survival game has those needs despite being such basic needs of any human being? It would be very original.

Cheers

It would add up to other actions, short or not a PZ day is 60 minuts and you'll be fast fowarding 99% durning those 60 minutes, little by litte you'd have to do them again and again, eventually you'll get annoyed, and if not you then someone else is gonna, you have to pee atleast 3 times a day and after a watermelon 7-10 at most, it's not awful, but it just doesn't fit the game, an action that's short but happens very regularly and if you cramp that into a 60 minute that you'll be fast fowarding through and make it a mere 5-15 minute day makes it simply said a nightmare, when you think a bit deeper I doubt that even you would want this feature let alone anyone else when they think about it , it simply sounds cool and immersive to have it in a very realistic survival, so you've got a mod for this and be happy and greateful for the modding community.

Cheers.